The 32nd season of Dancing with the Stars will premiere on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, on ABC and Disney+. Alfonso Ribeiro will host the season, while former professional dancer and judge Julianne Hough will join as co-host. Judges Derek Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Bruno Tonioli are all set to return for the season, with Hough being promoted to head judge, following the retirement and death of head judge Len Goodman.
- Alyson Hannigan (actress, “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”, “How I Met Your Mother”) with Sasha Farber
- Ariana Madix (reality TV star, “Vanderpump Rules”) with Pasha Pashkov
- Brian Austin Green (actor, “Beverly Hills, 90210”) with Sharna Burgess
- Christine Chiu (reality TV star, “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”) with Gleb Savchenko
- Cody Rigsby (fitness instructor, “The Bachelor”) with Cheryl Burke
- Erin Andrews (sportscaster) with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Jamie Lynn Spears (actress, singer, “Zoey 101”) with Artem Chigvintsev
- Jojo Siwa (singer, dancer, YouTube personality) with Jenna Johnson
- Lele Pons (comedian, internet personality) with Gleb Savchenko
- Monica Aldama (cheerleading coach, “Cheer”) with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Nyle DiMarco (model, actor, deaf activist) with Peta Murgatroyd
- Tyson Beckford (model, actor) with Jenna Johnson
- Xochitl Gomez (actress, “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness”) with Val Chmerkovskiy
The cast of Dancing with the Stars season 32 is a diverse group of celebrities from all walks of life. Here are the contestants of the Dancing with the Stars 32 season:
The cast is a mix of experienced dancers and those who are new to the ballroom. Some of the contestants have previous dance experience, such as Alyson Hannigan, who was a cheerleader in high school, and Cody Rigsby, who is a professional dancer. Others, such as Christine Chiu and Jamie Lynn Spears, are new to dancing but are excited to learn the ropes.
The competition is sure to be fierce, but all of the contestants are sure to bring their own unique talents and personalities to the show. Who will be the next Dancing with the Stars champion? Tune in to find out!