A “karmic narcissist” is a term used to describe a person who is a narcissist and who relies on karma. Karma is a concept in many Eastern religions, including Hinduism and Buddhism, which states that one’s actions result from one’s destiny. This can be understood as the law of cause and effect, where good actions will lead to good results and bad actions will lead to bad results. Today we have brought you the best Karma Narcissist Quotes that relate to the idea of a karma narcissist:
Best Karma Narcissist Quotes
- “There is no menu of karma. You get what you deserve.”
- “It is useless to imagine good future and fate by doing bad deeds, If our deeds are good then both our destiny and future will be beautiful.
- “For karma you can only desire and think, neither can Karma nor change”
- “A karma narrator believes that all his misdeeds will be forgiven, because the universe is fair and just. But life is not always so simple.”
- “Everything is a game of karma, the karma that has done will definitely come back to you. Today, someone else will bother him.”
- “Karma is not about punishment or reward. It’s about balance. What you put in the world will come back to you, whether you want it or not.”
- “Karma has a way to catch those who believe that they can do without results.”
- “Karma is not a weapon used against others. It is a tool for its development and work.”
- “If well sown, it is well cut. When positive things are made, it gives good returns.”
- “Karma is a boomerang, you get what you give.”
- “A person desirous of success and power should continue to do good deeds.”
- “Karma is the last judge, jury and executioner. Let it do your work, and do not waste your time to take revenge.”
- “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your deeds will be good and you will get a good result.”
- “Karma is not something that you can control or predict. This is a natural law like gravity.”
- “There is a natural law of karma that anti -repayment people who withdraw from their path to hurt others fall and fall alone.”
- “Karma is not about getting what you deserve, it is about learning from your mistakes and becoming a better person.”
- “No matter how many things you have done in the past, this moment’s action is always in your hand.”
- “Every moment of your life and whatever happens around you is the result of the last few deeds.”
- “Do not waste your time to think what others have done to you, deeds should answer instead of you.”
- “The biggest difference between ‘Karma’ and ‘love’ is that- love never come back as much as it given to someone.”
Please remember that these are only fictional and written quotes are true with no direct relation to any known person or event. At the same time, the concept of karma is complex and not easily recognized, and it is not always straightforward. I hope you like all these quotes. For better quotes like this visit the encouraging blogs. Thank you.
If you want to publish your article on our website. We welcome you and appreciate your contribution. Write for us today.